Friday, April 25, 2014

piura, peru

The farther North I travel, the fewer foreigners I see, and the more stares I get if I do anything touristy, like taking pictures.

I arrived in Piura at night, and I left for the next city in the afternoon the next day. At that time I didn´t realize that I´d be back in Piura 2 more times.


papa a la huancaína & chicha



Piura is small and there isn´t much to do here, but it´s nice enough and has many basic conveniences, with the exception of a good internet connection.











Esto es Guerra, or This is War, is a reality TV show I keep seeing on TV everywhere here in Peru. From what I gather, there are teams of half-naked, musuclar, fit people doing random pointless strength, endurance & intelligence (?) races. Add makeup & dramatic faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment