Monday, April 14, 2014

cañon del coca, peru

My photos are in the opposite order of how I saw them. Technology! Since getting robbed I bought a new tablet, but it's not very good quality so I apologize in advance for the disorder and the million typos if you ever chat with me online.

These are things I saw in Colca Cañon, the second deepest canyon in the big bad world. The deepest also lies within Peru.

Being in Peru means trying to discern between llamas, alpacas, vicuñas, & there are even more varieties.






Cruz Del Condor viewpoint, and these photos don't capture the way the condors soar through the air throughout the valley. There were at least 7 when our tour group came. Their wingspan is 3 meters and they can fly up to about 7000 meters. Females have red eyes, males yellow, and they live for about 60 years.




This was one of those times where I caved into doing the super touristy thing at the super touristy place.




Our guide told us about quote which says Peru is poor people sitting in a golden chair since the country is rich in resources, bit they don't own them.





No comments:

Post a Comment